Friday, May 2, 2008

JSB (Prom Session) in the RAIN!

So my brother goes to WCA and they have JSB or prom, so he asked me to do a shoot with him and his date and two other friends. Well, I love my brother tons, so of course my answer was yes. And am I glad I did...it was a great shoot. Not only were Aaron, Kylie, Olivia, and Bobby a blast to hang out with, they were great models. (Although, I am a little biast about my brother...lol!)

We started out the shoot with a little sunshine, which very quickly turned into a pouring down rain. We improvised, got shelter (and umbrellas) and kept shooting...it was so much fun!


This picture is so elegant to me, and I love the rain drops.


This is my favorite of Aaron and Kylie.




They all look sooo great jumping...but Bobby, he just cracks me up...


The girls, sporting their guy's hat, ties, and coat.





The boys...Aaron and Bobby.


It is pouring rain here...you can see there is some movement in the picture, which made a really cool effect.


My favorite picture of Bobby and Olivia.




Kylie set this shot up...good job girl!


What a blast...their last prom, I hope it was the best one yet!

1 comment:

Rebecca Elves said...

ah it looks like that was a lot of fun to shoot!