Sunday, May 18, 2008

Bobby + freezing cold day + track = one FUN afternoon!

Jadyn and I went to Bobby's track competition a week or so back, here are some pictures of Bobby, Clinton, and of course Jadyn at the meet. (It was SUPER cold, but Jadyn and I survived just fine! Oh, and I lost my debit card at the meet. I looked everywhere and then I left and immediately canceled the card. Next thing I know, Bobby calls me to tell me he got my card back for me. *SMILE!* Someone turned it in *YEAH*, they announced a missing debit card, like FOUR people were trying to steal it but were being shot down because they didn't know the name on the card. Bobby goes in, tells them my name, sticks out his hand, and they give it to him.... Good think Bobby was there so no one was going around using my card! Good job Bobby!)

Jadyn...what a diva...lol!

Hanging out with her Uncle Bobby.
Clinton right before warm-up
Jadyn in her hat...she let me keep it on! That is amazing!

Bobby stretching.

The warm up.


The actual race. It is decieving to see how well he did because he is the inside lane, he starts further back than everyone else.

No comments: