Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I love this FAMILY!

This family ROCKS! I loved them all! They are very energetic and just some of the sweetest people. We had scheduled the shoot to be in the beautiful outdoors, but it was FREEZING COLD; so we improvised and did almost the entire session inside Aunt Gwen's house. This session was a ton of fun! Here are some of my person favorites:




The girls...how sweet!


This is one of my top three favorite photos from this shoot.
Grandpa: This is the spunkiest man I think I have ever meet.

Aunt Gwen with all her nieces and nephews in the background.


Ashley is one of my best friends, here she is with her hubby Kyle, I love Kyle, too. She is due in August with their first child.


This little guy was sooo cute.

This is Bryan and his mom. Bryan is going to be going to Iraq here in the next month or two. Please be keeping him and his family in your prayers!


What a sweet family.


Mary Jo with all her "kids."


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
kisses!

Anonymous said...

Big family shoots are not easy to do - you did a great job!

Kelly Manno