Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Aaron and Bethany's Wedding

Aaron and Bethany, congrats on your marriage! I am so excited for you both. Your wedding was a lot of fun. My favorite moment was when Aaron looked at me and said, "Could she be any more beautiful?!" What a sweet moment...

Aaron and his boys...


I really like Aaron's expression and tears in his eyes as he hugs his grandmother.


Details of Bethany's dress. I LOVED the detail of this gown.


The memorial candle, I have never seen such a neat one!



I think this picture really captures Bethany's personality!





And here is a bonus picture that my awesome assistant Rebecca took of me. I must say, I am a bit spunky in this picture...lol. Thanks a bunch Rebecca for being an amazing assistant!

1 comment:

Rebecca Elves said...

:) Great shots. It was a fun wedding!