Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tom, Robin, and Grace's Family Session

Robin and I became friends through taking our daughters, Grace and Jadyn, to My Gym on Thursdays. (My Gym is an amazing place because the moms and kids get to socialize; plus the kids also get a workout. I especially recommend this gym when it is too hot or cold to go outside and when you have a 6 week old and just need to get out of the house. *Wink*.)

Tom, Robin, and Grace's family portraits took place in and around their home. They were wonderful to work with. And it was so neat working with a family in their home; it was very natural and intimate session!

Here are some of my favorite shots:

Blowing kisses...





I love their expressions here.

We tried getting a lot of pictures of just Robin and Grace because moms are normally the ones taking the pictures, so we are rarely in them...we were making up for those times.




I know that capturing a smile is the goal when taking photos, but sometimes it is great just to capture a child's real expressions and true feelings...
Here is my favorite family portrait.


Dad and Grace

How big is Grace?...so big!!!

Tom and Robin

Back inside, Grace finds my camera very interesting!

The end! (For more photos from this session...go to Kristen M Photography on Facebook.)

No comments: