Friday, May 30, 2008

100 Dancers in two days!

This past week, I had the honor of photographing over 100 hundred children in a recital session. The dancers were from The Professional Dance Studio. There were multiple outift/costume changes for many of the girls. It was a lot of hard work, but it was a wonderful experience! Special thanks to Bobby, Katie, and Jessie for helping assist me in this huge project.

(Needless to say, I have been busy organazing and editing these photos and getting them ready to preview for their parents. So that is why I have not been bloggin' lately...don't worry, I have a maternity and engagement session that I will be posting this week...I will catch up with my blog soon!)
Till then, enjoy a few of these shots...these were some very talented girls and boys:


The frogs...what a fun group of kids.


This ballet group was fantastic!!! Here they are with their amazing instructor.

You might recognize Oliva from my JSB session from earlier this spring.

1 comment:

Judith Pohlman said...

Kristen: I am the mom of Emma Pohlman who is pictured in the purple ballet costume on your blog. She is also in the frog costume. I just wanted to say that I am so pleased with my photos. I just picked them up this week, August 4. I also wanted to say that I felt you were such an encouragement to all the dancers as they were being photographed. It was evident that you were different in some way, now I know.

At this time, Emma will not be returning to dance as she starts middle school at Westminster Christian Academy. I have home schooled for the last 5 years.
The pictures you have taken will be a treasure for us as we remember Emma's years at Gerry Stretz Studios. Thank you Kristen.

Judy Pohlman