Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ben & Amber = Amazing Outdoor Wedding!

This wedding was incredible! Ben and Amber got married on Friday...and let me tell you; the weather was perfect, the location was perfect, the bride looked perfect, the groom looked perfect...basically the whole day was PERFECT! It was so neat to capture their wedding day! Enjoy these pictures, it was so hard to limit myself on this one! (And there will be MANY more pictures added on my Facebook page in the next day or two...check them out, too.)

Her beautiful dress...

Getting into her dress.

What a gorgeous day! This was an absolutely amazing place to get married!


Ben's sister is in the middle of this pictures. It was so neat to see her expressions as her brother got married. (She is getting married in a few weeks herself!)

This picture is dedicated to Lisa Hessel. Yeah sunflares!



I really like Ben's smile here!




This is my favorite picture of Amber hands down!



She is such an elegant bride! I just love her expression here.

Amber and her bridesmaids. THEY WERE AWESOME! They were all so nice and fun!


Now Ben and his guys being tough on the tractor.

Oh, and props to my sister Jessie, she was my second shooter. She had some amazing pictures from this wedding. Here is my favorite detail shot of hers. (I think sunflares were a theme in this wedding! LOL!)

4 comments:

Rebecca Elves said...

woo hoo! i'm lovin it!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristen! We didn't get a chance to meet last month for the shoot party with Kelly but I thought I would stop by to show some blog love. The bride, dress and location is beautiful. Great job capturing:o)
Take care!

Tony and Kristen Mueller said...

Clary, thanks! I wish we would have been able to meet...but I am sure we will at the next "Shot Party." Until then, take care!

Dorinda Peyton said...

Again... beautiful job and AMAZING location! Where is it?!?!