Friday, May 23, 2008

Wesley and Holly's Engagement Pictures-This was one amazing session!!!

This engagement shoot was not like any other because Holly was my best friend in high school. She and I were so attatched at the hip that we were in a matter of words, "Holsten" (Holly and Kristen put together. See, we started the fad, not Brad and Angelina...lol!) So as you can imagine, this was a session I was really looking forward to. Besides this connection, Wesley and Holly are such an amazing couple. They are fun and flirty attitude towards each other! And, more importantly, they are soooo in love with each other and the Lord. They are really looking forward to their up and coming destination wedding in the Keys this August. (And so am I...wink!)
First picture of the shoot...I love starting this way!





This is my favorite picture in the whole shoot!!! Love it, love it, love it!


I love her eyes in this one!

Reading His Word together...what a neat idea for an engagement shoot, after all, this is what their relationship is build on.



Congrats you two...I am so excited to see what God continues to do in your relationship. And, I cannot wait for your Florida wedding!

(Check out even more pictures on my Facebook page. )

5 comments:

Rebecca Elves said...

I think this is my favorite shoot of yours so far. Don't take this wrong, but your shoots keep getting better and better - and fast. Your sun pictures are fabulous!

Tony and Kristen Mueller said...

Thanks girl...no offense taken...It is my goal to get better and better. I am glad in your eyes I am! Thanks a bunch! Miss you tons!

Owned by Kelly Manno said...

You used the light great on this session! #1 Rocks, see you Saturday!

Kelly Manno

Kelly Park Photography said...

Great job Kristen :)

Stephanie said...

HI!!! You left a comment on my blog not too long ago!! Unfortunately I wasn't at the shoot that you guys attended...but if there is going to be one in the near future I would love to attend!! The little girl on my blog is actually my cousins daughter!! but we love her just the same! Thanks for leaving a comment....nice to hear from you!!