Monday, August 11, 2008

Marc and Katie's Wedding

You might remember Katie's vivacious personality and Marc's tender love for Katie from their engagement session this past fall, and now, you will see that again in their wedding pictures. They are VERY much in love and I had the pleasure of capturing their emotions on their most special day! (Don't forget to go see my Facebook page because there are 70 MORE images from this wedding.)

Here are my favorites of their big day:

Confession Time: I was bad at this wedding, I showed Katie this next picture right after I took it...I don't normally do that, but I just had to, and she cried! I new from that moment on that the day was going to be amazing!






Katie's grandfather walked Katie down the isle, then Mrs. Renaud met Katie down the isle. This is a special moment of Katie just looking at her mom!





The beautiful girls:

The beautiful bride with her bouquet.


Happily married and enjoying their first outing (at the reception) as man and wife!

A cakey kiss!


Favorite picture of them!

Congrats Katie and Marc. (Katie, I still cannot believe we are out of highschool, out of volleyball uniforms, and you are married...how the time has flown by! I love you and was so blessed to be part of your wedding day!

No comments: