Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Harris Maternity Session

Donald and Nicole are from Illinois but having their sweet baby boy, Landon in Kirkwood, MO so they asked me to tell their birth story. We met at The Landing with their two little girls, Lillian and Lydia, to do their maternity session. Lillian and Lydia were troopers as we walked around down town. Here are a few favorites of mine:




Lydia is 15 months old and such a sweetheart.

And here is Lillian. She was a doll and is so excited to welcome home her little brother.







Lydia was having a hard time with taking pictures so she got a sucker. I though I would include a "sucker" pictures...she is just sooo cute even with the sucker.

I think that is my favorite picture of just the two of them. I love their expressions! (Plus, there is just something fun about hugging with a belly in between you. WINK!)









No comments: