Friday, August 22, 2008

Aaron + Johanna = Love

Aaron and Johanna are married!!! This was my THIRD wedding of that week. I normally only take one weddings a week, but because two of the couples were good friends, I couldn't say no. And I am soooo glad that I did not miss this wedding! Aaron and Johanna got married outdoors next to a gorgeous lakeside. It was a beautiful day, filled with beautiful memories!

Presenting Mr. and Mrs. Hsu:






It never seems to boggle my mind that on a wedding day the girls take 5 hours to get ready and the boys take 10 minutes...then are off to playing video games! Does this seem unfair to anyone else? LOl!

I asked the guys to jump on the dock, and Aaron's brother said, "Like this?" And I snapped and got the shot...I told him that it was going on my blog! WINK! I just love it!

The ceremony:


There is something just so romantic to me when I see a bride and groom walking, holding hands! Am I just a romantic??
Fav. of the day!

The reception toast maid of honor maid Aaron blush REALLY bad...notice him in the background! I don't think he looked anyone in the eyes while she read a poem that he wrote when he was youngs. My amazing assistant and husband, Tony, captured this moment!


Johanna's traditional Chinese outfit was worn as her "going away" outfit.
Check out many more images on my Facebook page!

No comments: