Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Amanda and Drew: 5 years of Wedded Bliss!

Amanda was looking at Katie and Marc's and Holly and Wesley's engagement photos and found out I was the photographer for both session...so she contacted me. She said, I am married, but I want you to do my pictures so "can we do an anniversary session?" "Of course!," I answered. And even though we could not fit her in before her anniversary, we were close. Here are some of my favs from their 5 year anniversary session.

P.S. I love this idea! I think that I want my 5 year to be here just so Tony and I can also do this!


I love her laughing here...they were sooo cute together!

With a sky like this, I could not resist taking a few with the beautiful background!

1 comment:

Kailynn said...

I am amanda's sister. I absolutly adore their pictures! They are so cute!