Saturday, August 23, 2008

Bye, Bye Bailey

Bailey was my dog that I had at my parent's house since I was 16 years old...my favorite dog. But she had to be given away this past week because she was destroying the house...she looks so innocent! WINK! She gets scared of storms and when no one was home would try to CLAW her way out of the house! (They tried cages...she would bite her way out! They tried meds...codine but that did not work!!!) So, she was given to a sweet retired, peppy lady who had another dog! They are best buds now and Bailey is doing well. So, on a personal note, here is a small tribute to my sweet Bailey Dog!!!


Relaxing before we left for the 40 minute trip to her new home.

I love the warmth brought into this picture from the sun.
Jadyn pointing to the dogs next door.
I know she is my child, but man she is cute!

Goodbye, Bailey! You are in a good home!

3 comments:

露出 said...

露出を楽しむ為には同じ趣味を持った者同士掲示板で交流を深めましょう♪登録無料で楽しい露出を体験する事ができます。

大人の出会い said...

大人の出会いで大興奮!素敵な一夜を共に過ごせるパートナーを探しませんか?割り切った関係、肉体関係だけでもOK!

ワンピース said...

今人気のワンピースチェッカーを使って楽しみませんか?あなたの海賊度ランクが表示されますよ。いつでも使えて楽しいよ