Thursday, August 7, 2008

Erin and Ryan are married!

Erin and I have a very unique connection. From the first moment we met, we felt like we were long lost friends! So even though I just met her and Ryan on their wedding day, this wedding was very special for me. She is a top-notch women, and the man she married, is top-notch, also! My assistant, Jessie, and I had an absolute blast capturing their wedding day. Congrats to Ryan and Erin! I was sooo blessed to be a part of God-filled day!

The day started at Celeslie's; an amazing place that I definately recommend.






Her make-up was airbrushed on...she looked flawless!



Her beautiful veil details.


This wedding party was amazing...each and every person was so nice. I especially loved my photo session with the bride and her girls.

Ryan and his dad having a good time!








Please check out my Facebook page...there were so many images I shared from this wedding, but I could not put them all on my blogspot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristen, I can't thank you enough for the part you played in Erin's wedding. You were the "wedding planner" that kept the entire day on schedule, even to include TWO RECEPTIONS. Thank you so much. . you are truly gifted!


Sylvia Eppley