Monday, April 14, 2008

Skylar and Patricia's Pregnancy Shoot

I used to teach fourth grade at WCCS and one of my closest buddies there was Susan Nelson, an incredible middle school teacher. Well, Susan's eldest daughter is Patricia who I actually met on a college church trip to MI...again, what small world.

I showed up to shoot her pregnancy shoot at her house because she was on bed rest for a few weeks and we did not want the maternity shoot to turn into a birth session. And thankfully, it did not. She did deliver though this past Friday to Mia...CONGRATS Skylar, Patricia, and entire family!





This is my favorite one...they look like professional models!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are beautiful, Kristen! I've known Patricia since I was a kid, but haven't seen her for several years. Thanks for catching me up on some of our common "small worlds"!