Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Marc and Katie

Katie and I played volleyball at Concord Sports Club when we were like in 6th grade. Then, we went to high school; and played volleyball together at WCA...and now, I am their wedding photographer. SMALL WORLD! LOL! (Oh, and to make life a little smaller, Marc teaches at the school my mom works at and my brother goes to school...we are connected in a lot of ways!)

We went on their engagement shoot at Queeny Park. I had been looking forward to this shoot because Katie has this amazing and contagious personalilty. Marc and Katie had a GREAT shoot...it was a blast...see what you think:




I just love her expression here.


This is my favorite shot.







Katie's ring is HUGE and just beautiful! (Good pick Marc!)

The end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job sweetie! You just keep getting better and better :)

Kelly Manno

Anonymous said...

I love Katie! You are a right about her... and these pictures are great!