Monday, October 29, 2007

Katie and Bobby-Our FAKE shoot

Lisa, Jon, and I headed out to photograph our FAKE bride and groom. It was a blast! Lisa had invited me to shoot with her on this special trash the dress with Katie, my sister-in-law. I was excited but thought it might be even niceer to have a "groom" for her. She like the idea so we skipped the wedding and reception, and just took pictures of Katie in a wedding dress and Bobby in a tux. I think that we all had a great time. And we got some great shots. He are my favorites....and just pay close attention to the detail in Katie's eye makeup. The makeup artist was Jen from Mac at the Galleria mall; she did a fabulous job! WOW!- P.S. This was my first photo shoot with my new Canon 40D!

This was Bobby's favorite.















4 comments:

Lisa Hessel said...

Great work girl!!! I especially love the last one :). I was so excited to see your work, I posted a new blog entry and linked to your site :).
See ya soon!

Rebecca said...

These are great Kristen! I can't wait to see more. Call me sometime, I have more questions for you.

Annie said...

Do you have more information about packages and services you offer? I know you are just starting, but we are getting married next May and we are looking for a photographer. Send me any information you have.

Tony and Kristen Mueller said...

Annie, I would be happy to look at my availability in May and also discuss pricing/packages. Please email me at mrs_k_mueller@yahoo.com or give me your email on my blog spot. Thanks for your interest. I hope to speak with you soon.