Monday, October 29, 2007

Jadyn and Grandma Portraits

On Saturday, Jadyn, my mom, and I headed off to get some grandma/grandchild portraits. I know I am biased, but I really think they took some great shots. Can't you just feel how much my mom loves Jadyn? Well, here are some of my personal favorites:

P.S. Notice our prop was a horse because my mom LOVES horses! She actually has a live one....go figure though, I will not let Jadyn ride him for a while. So as for now, she can ride on this little rocking horse whenever she wants.












I LOVE this picture of Jadyn...she was pucking up her lips and her eyes just pop!


Jadyn was getting quite tired and needed her pacifier, but Nana D could have taken pictures all day with Jadyn.


2 comments:

Lisa Hessel said...

Jadyn is so sweet and your photos just capture how adorable she is. Good work! I especially like the close ups :)

Rebecca said...

your little girl is so pretty. you have a great family to use for practice!

i can't wait to shoot the wedding with you!