Monday, October 29, 2007

Annie's Pregnancy Pictures

Annie is my sister-in-law who was three weeks away from her due date when we took these pictures. She is always beautiful, but I think she is especially radiant when she is pregnant. I was blessed that she let me take these intimate pictures of her pregnant with her second child. Enjoy just a few of my shots. (Isn't there just something AMAZING about a pregnant belly?)




I asked Mara to kiss her mom's belly, instead she snuggled her baby brother-to-be...which turned out to be even more precious!



Annie's sister took a similar photo to this when Annie was pregnant with Mara.





Mara has a belly too.





3 comments:

Lisa Hessel said...

Aww those are so good! I love them!

Rebecca said...

i love the shadow shot!

Sarah said...

I found your blog through Lisa Hessel's. These pictures are sooo fantastic! I'm impressed that you've just recently decided to go into photography and your pictures are already this good. :)