Monday, March 31, 2008

Mileah's Family Session

Mileah is my sister-in-law's sister...so we are basically related (*Smile*). She lives in Mississippi and when she came to STL last, we did a family session with her boyfriend, Adam, her son, Alex, and her daughter, Ava. I love this family and loved my photography session with them. They are just a great group of people! (Not to mention, they are all beautiful people!)

This is my favorite shot of Alex...look at his eyes.

Mileah getting Ava to come down the slide.






Getting a "perfect" family photo with small kids can be hard...but when asked to make funny faces, they do EXACTLY what they are told...lol.

The non-silly face family photo.



3 comments:

Annie said...

wow what a CUTE family and what a GREAT photographer! :)

Anonymous said...

Kristen - Thank you SO much for the awesome pictures!! We had so much fun. You're so great to work with and I just keep getting compliments on the pictures and how great they are! We really enjoyed our time with you. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Hi, and wow Mileah you have a beautiful family. It has been a long time since we have talked and I hope somehow this gets to you. If it does please email me a matt.howes@nationalcity.com.