Monday, March 31, 2008

Katy and Bruce's Maternity Session

Katy, Bruce, and I had a beautiful day to shoot their maternity shoot...well, at least it was not raining! LOL ! We met in Old Town St. Charles, and surprisingly, this was only my second time to be there. But as for Katy and Bruce, they were quite familiar with OT, they even went on their first date here. They showed me some great places around this great, historic part of St. Louis. Here are my favorite photos:



I think this is my favorite one!









This is the pictures I took right before the nice lady came and kicked us out of the Conservatory. But what a great pictures to end on...it was worth it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kristen I love these.... They turned out great. I look fat but it's for a good purpose. Thank you so much. These are going to be great memories for Bruce and I.
Katy