Sunday, July 13, 2008

Andrew and April's Fairy Tale Wedding!

Alright, so April and Andrew had an amazing wedding. And when I say amazing, I am not stretching the truth, it truly was amazing! They had all the ingredients to make this day perfect including:

Clear weather, as seen here with beautiful blue skies


A super sweet and in love couple (You might remember Andrew from his engagment session pictures...he was sooo gitty...he was no different on his wedding day. He truly loves April with all that he is!)



A fun wedding party- including light sabors.

Personal touches
Food COOKED to order at The Columns....I felt like a queen when I got to order my amazing dish!

Breathtaking dances...including the father-daughter dance when it SNOWED!!!!
A great family! They were also so nice...although, her brothers are having a hard time letting her go...lol

All around, this wedding was a blast! Here are some other pictures from their day:
Favorite picture of the day: I love the darkness here, it brings such a dramatic element to this photograph.

This photo was taken by my awesome assistant, Rebecca.
Congrats to Andrew and April!

No comments: