Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Aaron & Johanna's Park Engagement Session

Aaron and Johanna have an amazing love story. For starters, they got to know each other and fell in love while they were half-way around the world from one another. Johanna lived in Singapore while Aaron was in the states. Now, they are right where they want to be, TOGETHER in STL!

Here is just a taste of their park session:










I LOVE sunset pictures....this might just be my favorite of the entire session!



I really like her expression here!



This is my fav. traditional picture...they just look like they are glowing!





Check out more on my Facebook page. Aaron and Johanna, I am looking forward to your outdoor wedding!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You did an AMAZING job... Thank you, Kristen!! :)

Dorinda Peyton said...

Looks great! What park were you at? I love the textures.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic photos! was really really well taken.

Tons of best wishes to Aaron and Johanna.

God bless!