Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Nagy's Pregnancy Shoot

Andrew, Holly, and I all went to college together at Missouri Baptist University. The first day I met Holly I was with Andrew and I honestly told him, "You should marry her." And to my surprise, he replied back saying, "I'm working on it." Obviously he did "work on it", and he won her over. Now they are happily married and expecting their first child in Feburary. Their pregnancy shoot taken in Forest Park on a 70 degree day in January. You just don't get those that often, so we took full advantage of it. I must add, only in St. Louis would weather be that crazy. LOL.

This is such a cool picture. Look at the building in the background, wow. And the PINK sky!
We were all done with the photoshoot until we saw that the sun was setting so beautifully! So what did we do, we ran up a hill (poor pregnant Holly!) and tried to catch a few more cool pictures. This was a great way to end a photoshoot!

2 comments:

Beth Sinak said...

Very nice. The second to last one on the bridge is one of my favs. Good job on the angles.

Subtle Puppet said...

yeah kristen! you did a great job. the bridge one is one of my favs too.