Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Brandon and Jessica's Wedding

Brandon and Jessica's wedding was my first photography experience ever. I was trying out my abilities as Lisa Hessel's assistant (http://www.lisahesselphotography.com) and had a blast! As of this summer, I have decided to go into photography. So here I am starting my blog site. Enjoy my first wedding pictures, and expect more to come later!

This is my favorite picture!

















Running...Jessica used her veil as a shield from the rice...smart bride.

Attitude! YES!




The pre-garter extraction...look at her expression...priceless!

An intimate moment...I love being able to be a part of these!

4 comments:

Annie said...

I love these pictures, sis. You're so talented.

Lisa Hessel said...

You've been tagged! See my blog for details!

Jessica said...

Wow! Brandon and I are so glad you were able to be there to share our special day! You took some great shots! My favorite one is the one of us getting out of the limo-today is the first time I saw that one! Best of luck with the new business!

Rebecca Elves said...

Kristen, these look GREAT! Thanks so much for talking tonight, I can't wait to learn more. Love ya girl!